Friday, June 20, 2008

Surrender to the Cuteness



Hi folks! This is my first posting to my puppydog pug blog "This Pug's Life," which documents the unbearable cuteness I will subject my people to. As you can see from the pictures of my second day with Robert and my first day with Gillian, I have no mercy.


I was really tired from saying goodbye to Auntie Jinx and the her friends in the truck and meeting Robert in Sicamous at 2:30 in the morning, so we both flaked out on the couch. It's hard work travelling from Manitoba to Quebec to BC!
This is my first picture with Gillian:

I love running in the yard and nibbling leaves and dandelion fluff and things my big people can't even see.
My powers grew as the day wore on, and by the end of it my people were suffering from a-cute pug poisoning. I was pooped, too. It's hard work being a puppy.

Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Your Pug is the Cutest!!
Keep Posting!