Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gill Finally Found the USB for the Camera So Now It's Time To Catch up on Kelowna Adventures

Some of the highlights from July in Kelowna:
My nut, which some bird left for me under the spruce tree. I loved this nut, but Robert threw it out one day. Sigh.

As you may know, it is a particular quirk of the pug to be heat intolerant. When the temperature rises above 30, I go crazy. To calm me down, Robert and Gill made me a super action hero cape out of a damp napkin: the latest in pug couture.
Nicole and Jeremy came to Kelowna for a wedding and we had a good visit. I love meeting new people, but I was peeved they didn't take me on this wine tasting trip.
The grandpugrents came for a visit shortly after Nic and Jer left. They brought me a new tug toy!

The month was punctuated by many naps.

No comments: